Wet Sounds™ Syndicate Series Marine Amplifiers represent the highest performing marine audio amplifiers on the market. With advanced technologies like Class H and Class G/H power supplies for high power with less current draw and less heat. Microprocessor controlled forced fan cooling, full polished stainless steel chassis for true marine grade, conformal coated PCB boards, advanced microprocessor protection circuit for under/over voltage, thermal overload and short protection, flexible crossovers for both high pass and low pass use on full range models, and matched power ratings to drive all Wet Sounds™ speakers.
The SYN Micro is an extremely unique micro sized amplifier. With the advanced technology using the Class H power supply. The SYN Micro’s chassis size is less than 5 inches wide and only 8.25 inches long. But don’t let the small size fool you. The SYN Micro packs a punch and enormous power. Not only is it the perfect amplifier to power in boat speakers or a single subwoofer. But the small size makes it perfect for Golf Carts, Side by Side ATV’s and Jeeps.
- Stereo @ 4 Ohms: 75 x 2 watts RMS
- Stereo @ 2 Ohms: 125 x 2 watts RMS
- Mono @ 4 Ohms: 250 x 1 watts RMS
- s/n ratio @ 1 watt: > 92 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 50 KHz
- Transient Distortion: < .05% @ 4 Ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 0.3 V – 4.0 V
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms
- Bass Boost: +15 dB @ 45 Hz
- Crossover Channel 1,2,3,4: HP/LP 55 Hz – 550 Hz
- Dimensions Inches ( L x W x H ): 8.250″ x 4.850″ x 1.700″